Friday 20 July 2007

Shabby Chic Matchbox swap.

LOOK.... what I've got......beautiful, isn't it?



This was from my partner Ginney of Twinkle Pink for the Shabby Chic matchbox swap that Natasha organised. I was admiring this matchbox on the swaps flickr group...so aren't I the lucky one.

The outside of the box Ginney used vintage paper and a lovely ballerina fairy...just gorgeous


and this is what was inside the box...............all these wonderful vintage items.
Thanx Ginney you made this a wonderful swap you were a perfect partner.
Also thanx to Natash for organising this....otherwise I would never have received these beautiful itmes.

3 comments:

Cape Cod Washashore said...

I've seen these little matchboxes around in blogland... yours are absolutely lovely!!!

emilia in Taiwan said...

It is soooo lovely! Lucky you!

Alhambra Club said...

Wonderful altered matchbox.